Applications close Ma Read more [...]
Entrepreneurial Scotland commits to inspire, develop and connect current and future high impact entrepreneurial leaders worldwide, to ignite economic growth in Scotland. Entrepreneurial Scotland is a community of peers. We are a movement of like-minded individuals who are determined to grow companies or other organisations. By providing opportunities to share experiences of growing a business – we inspire, develop and connect entrepreneurial leaders to realise their full potential. We have a philanthropic arm, The Saltire Foundation, where the offer of three unique and world-class programmes that fast track the development of potential business leaders.
Entrepreneurial Scotland aims to: Inspire and Celebrate by raising the aspirations of our members and instilling a global outlook. For example, by promoting role models at different stages and from different sectors, including Scotland’s premier Entrepreneur of the Year Awards; to the transformative experience on the Saltire Intern programme.
There are 3 tiers of membership of Entrepreneurial Scotland:
- Future Leaders of Entrepreneurial Scotland:We will launch this tier of membership in 2015. The Future Leaders are those who show the capacity to be an Entrepreneurial Leader through a recognised programme – Saltire, Converge, EDGE and more.
- Leaders of Entrepreneurial Scotland: This level of membership includes those who are actively in the heat of building a business or organisation of scale. These Leaders access a peer network around key themes plus access talent, skills to scale and access to markets and resources
- Fellows of Entrepreneurial Scotland: We will soon be announcing the first Fellows of Entrepreneurial Scotland. They are individuals who have shown sustained success and are committed to reinvest in the entrepreneurial ecosystem
Members of Entrepreneurial Scotland are current and future leaders who are:
- Pioneering, innovative, enterprising, ambitious and tenacious
- From organisations large and small with plans for ambitious growth
- Global in outlook but focused on driving success in Scotland
- Committed to share with each other and reinvest in the next generation
- Continually striving to be world class in what they do