By signing up to Scotland Can Do SCALE, not only do entrepreneurs receive world-class training, based on what is taught at MIT, but they will also be entered into a prize draw to win a free one hour, face-to-face consultation with MIT’s Bill Aulet.
As the managing director of the Martin Trust Center for Entrepreneurship at MIT and a senior lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management, Bill Aulet has used his 25 plus years’ of business experience to help entrepreneurs grow and scale-up their businesses globally.
The 25,600 companies started by MIT alumni generate $2 trillion in revenue and have created 3.3 million jobs. If MIT were a country, it would be the 11th largest economy in the world.
Now is your opportunity to be a part of that economy! To be entered into the draw, entrepreneurs simply need to sign up for Scotland Can Do SCALE and complete the online training by 31st May.
Course assignments are real-life exercises that will guide you through a series of concrete, practical, and effective steps to help you make your idea very real.
The online training follows the same processes delivered by Bill to student entrepreneurs at MIT so don’t miss your opportunity to receive this great resource for free, and learn from one of the most respected centres for entrepreneurship in the world.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up and complete the online training here and you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw to win a one-to-one consultation with Bill Aulet.
Terms and conditions:
- Open to entrants across Scotland only
- Entrants must complete the Scotland Can Do SCALE online training course by 31st May 2016, at which point they will be entered into a prize draw
- The winner will receive a one-hour face to face session with Bill Aulet during the first week of August 2016
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- Once awarded the prize cannot be transferred to another applicant